Malcolm Cisneros provides a full range of title services to commercial lenders and has dedicated experts who analyze the policies of title insurance, procuring supporting documentation from escrow and closing agents and processing claims to resolution. The titles group also offers a range of administrative services, including title searches and preparation and recordation of residential real estate documents, such as subordinations, modifications, and releases.
When title issues cannot be resolved through the claims process or other remedy, experienced attorneys represent lenders in cases involving adverse possession, boundary and property line disputes, partition of real property, easements, right of way and access issues, quiet title actions, title transfers and acquisition disputes, legal description of property, title insurance policies and coverage issues, title reformation actions, mechanics liens, lien priority and validity disputes, surveying errors, fraudulent conveyance, and real property ownership.
The attorneys in our title litigation group represent lenders in cases involving:
- Adverse possession
- Boundary and property line disputes
- Partition of real property
- Easements, right of way and access issues
- Quiet title actions
- Title transfers and acquisition disputes
- Legal description of property
- Title insurance policies and coverage issues
- Title reformation actions
- Mechanics liens and lien-priority and validity disputes
- Surveying errors
- Fraudulent conveyance
- Real property ownership